- 1 package (19 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Brats
- 2 packages (7.25 ounces each) macaroni and cheese dinner mix
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup beer or milk
- Grill brats according to package directions, cool slightly; cut into 1/2-inch slices and set aside.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- In a saucepan, melt butter and add green onions; sauté for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in beer; bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Drain macaroni; stir into green onion mixture.
- Add contents of cheese packets; mix well. Add brats; mix well.