Johnsonville Brat Hot Tub
July 4th Brats in Hot [____] Tub. I got me a small aluminum pan, cut 1/2 onion in rings,2 pats Irish butter.Grilled Johnsonville Brats,maybe 10 minutes and put them in hot tub.Best brats I have eaten in long time. — M.C. Lee
- Prepare brats on a gas or charcoal grill according to package directions.
- When brats are cooked, remove from grill and place in foil baking pan.
- Place pan on grill, add beer, butter and onions.
- Over medium heat, on a covered grill, allow brats to simmer in beer and onions.
- Serve each brat with onions on a bun. Enjoy!