Johnsonville® Brat Hot Tub
Perfect for keeping brats warm and delicious. We made this for a fall bbq and the brat tub was perfect for keeping the brats juicy and warm. We also make a kraut tub beside it for those that like kraut - canned kraut, apple juice, caraway and a little bit of onion. Lovely. — Mandy
- 1 large (11-inch x 9-inch x 2 3/8-inch) aluminum foil baking pan
- 2 to 3 cans (12 ounces each) beer
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium yellow or white onion, sliced
- JOHNSONVILLE® Brats ;
- Put the pan right on the grill, being careful not to singe your knuckle hair. Pour in the beer, and add the butter and onions.
- Grill your Johnsonville Brats to a juicy, golden-brown perfection.
- Serve immediately to your hungry guests and place any remaining brats into the steaming hot tub.
- When folks are ready for seconds or thirds--or when stragglers show up late - grab a Johnsonville Brat out of the hot tub and enjoy!