Johnsonville® Brat Hot Tub
we call them beer brats. And always add yellow,orange and red sweet peppers, fresh garlic and mushrooms. You just can't go wrong with this. We grill them first though it seems to really bring out the flavor. We also use cheap beer, save the good stuff for drinking :) We've also added squash, zucchini and tomatoes. Don't hesitate to experiment with this. You may just find your "new" favorite food! :) Grill on friends! — Texas girl
- 1 large (11-inch x 9-inch x 2 3/8-inch) aluminum foil baking pan
- 2 to 3 cans (12 ounces each) beer
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium yellow or white onion, sliced
- JOHNSONVILLE® Brats ;
- Put the pan right on the grill, being careful not to singe your knuckle hair. Pour in the beer, and add the butter and onions.
- Grill your Johnsonville Brats to a juicy, golden-brown perfection.
- Serve immediately to your hungry guests and place any remaining brats into the steaming hot tub.
- When folks are ready for seconds or thirds--or when stragglers show up late - grab a Johnsonville Brat out of the hot tub and enjoy!