Back To Recipe
Johnsonville Brat Hot Tub Casserole
About this recipe
All the things you love about a brat hot tub come together the next day for this delightful hearty dish your whole family will love.
- 8 medium red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup leftover brat tup onions
- 5 leftover brat hot tub brats, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can 10-3/4 condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 can leftover brat hot tub beer
- Shredded Monterey Jack or mozzerella cheese, optional
- fresh minced parsley, optional
- Cover with foil and bake for 70 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Sprinkle with cheese and/or parsley. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a greased baking dish, layer half the potatoes, onions and brats. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, combine the cream of mushroom soup and beer. Pour half over the layers in the pan. Repeat; ending with soup.