Brat-er Tot Casserole
About this recipe
This Brat-er Tot Casserole is sure to be a crowd pleaser! It's packed-full of the delicious flavor from Johnsonville Flame Grilled Original Brats.
- 1 package (14 ounces) Johnsonville® Flame Grilled Original Bratwurst
- 1 can (10.5 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli cuts
- 2 cups frozen tater tots
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut sausage into 1/4-inch slices.
- In a bowl, combine the soup, milk and broccoli.
- In a greased 8-in. x 8-in. baking dish, arrange sausage slices.
- Spread soup mixture over sausage. Top with tater tots.
- Bake, uncovered, for 40-45 minutes or until the casserole is heated through and lightly browned.