Brats Crustini. I made these for my family and they were the hit of the gathering the flavors of the brats and onions and cheese well all i can say the flavors popped in your mouth — sonia roque
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 package (19 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Brats
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 2 1/2 cups Havarti Dill cheese, shredded
- Combine olive oil and garlic; let stand 15 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium-low. Grill brats according to package directions. Cut into ½-inch slices.
- Brush olive oil mixture over both sides of bread. Grill for 30 to 60 seconds on each side or until lightly toasted.
- Place bread on foil. Top with brat slices and cheese. Return to the grill. Cover and grill for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.