Back To Recipe
great. They taste great and I love how easy to grill. So much easier to eat than a reg. brat. — tina
- 1 package (16 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Brat Grillers
- 4 Kaiser rolls
- onions, to taste, chopped
- pickles, to taste, sliced
- spicy ground mustard, to taste
- 1 to 4 slices Cheddar cheese, sliced
- Prepare brat burgers according to package directions. Keep warm.
- Split and butter Kaiser rolls and grill until nicely browned.
- Place cooked Brat Burger on one half of the roll and top with sliced Cheddar cheese.
- Generously pile on the pickles, onions and mustard and enjoy!