Submitted by: The Kitchen at Johnsonville Sausage
Also found in: On The Grill, Family Dinner, Grilling, Lunch, Dinner, Grillers
Ever been at a BBQ and wanted both a burger AND a brat? Johnsonville's Brat Burger combines both for a wonderful mouth-watering experience that is sure to be a hit.
- Servings: 4
What you need
- 1 package (16 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Brat Patties
- 4 Kaiser rolls
- onions, to taste, chopped
- pickles, to taste, sliced
- spicy ground mustard, to taste
- 1 to 4 slices Cheddar cheese, sliced
- 1 Prepare brat patties according to package directions. Keep warm.
- 2 Split and butter Kaiser rolls and grill until nicely browned.
- 3 Place cooked Brat Patty on one half of the roll and top with sliced Cheddar cheese.
- 4 Generously pile on the pickles, onions and mustard and enjoy!
Review Writing Tips
Not all reviews are created equal. While you may have a strong opinion about our products and recipes, make sure your review comes out strong as well.
Here are some tips to help you write a good review.
- Be correct. Make sure the review your submitting is for the right product or recipe.
- Be clear. Use specific words to describe your opinion. Move beyond using "good" or "bad" when reviewing a product or recipe-while they help share your opinion, they don't give specifics.
- Be clean. Keep the tone respectful. Offensive, disrespectful language is never tolerated.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Your satisfaction encourages us to always strive for the best.CLOSE