These melt in your mouth!!!. Laid a slice of swiss cheese on top of the burger while still on the grill. Cheese melted then I added grilled onions cooked in beer and a spicy German mustard. That was it and boy are they good. — Bruce
- 1 package (16 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Brat Grillers
- 4 Kaiser rolls
- onions, to taste, chopped
- pickles, to taste, sliced
- spicy ground mustard, to taste
- 1 to 4 slices Cheddar cheese, sliced
- Prepare brat burgers according to package directions. Keep warm.
- Split and butter Kaiser rolls and grill until nicely browned.
- Place cooked Brat Burger on one half of the roll and top with sliced Cheddar cheese.
- Generously pile on the pickles, onions and mustard and enjoy!