Where can I find them??????. This summer, at a cookout, my boyfriend brought some brat burgers that he picked up at KMart. They were ablsolutely delicious! Everyone loved them. Since then we have not been to find them anywhere. He went back to the store where he bought them and they didn't have any more. We have either gone to or called every KMart tat we know of as well as every grocery store in the area to no avail. I would love to know where to buy more, I would buy a pallet of them if I could. I live on the Northwest side of Chicago in the 60630 zip code. Please help me find them. thank you — Dawn Davis
- 1 package (16 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Brat Grillers
- 4 Kaiser rolls
- onions, to taste, chopped
- pickles, to taste, sliced
- spicy ground mustard, to taste
- 1 to 4 slices Cheddar cheese, sliced
- Prepare brat burgers according to package directions. Keep warm.
- Split and butter Kaiser rolls and grill until nicely browned.
- Place cooked Brat Burger on one half of the roll and top with sliced Cheddar cheese.
- Generously pile on the pickles, onions and mustard and enjoy!