Johnsonville Brat, BBQ and Mac & Cheese Panini
About this recipe
This yummy recipe has all of our favorite foods packed into one sandwich.
- 1 package (19 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Original Brats, cooked according to package directions and sliced
- 1 1/4 cups thinly sliced onions
- 1/4 cup butter
- 6 medium pieces Naan bread
- 12 slices Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup prepared macaroni and cheese
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- In a skillet, sauté onions in butter until golden brown; set aside.
- Place 3 Naan breads on a work surface. Top each Naan bread with 2 slices Cheddar cheese.
- Layer each with one third of the sautéed onions, macaroni and cheese, brat slices, barbecue sauce and the remaining cheese. Top sandwiches with remaining bread.
- Grill in a panini press for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown and heated through. Cut in half to serve.