nice change for a pasta dinner. Sausage adds flavor. I didn't think this recipe had enough vegies so I added asparagus, cooking with other veggies. I added more tomatoes but would have added a few more. When they are cooked they shrivel, not like pic. Def add some sea salt at serving and I also added parm cheese, just a shake or two. — Pam
- 1 pkg. (19 oz.) Johnsonville® Italian Mild Sausage Links
- 1 pkg. (1 lb.) bowtie pasta
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 15 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium onion, sliced into thin wedges
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, cook sausage according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions.
- Remove sausage from the skillet; cool slightly. Cut into ½-in. coin slices; set aside.
- In the same skillet, heat olive oil. Add the zucchini, cherry tomatoes, onion and garlic. Saute for 2-3 minutes or until tender.
- Add sausage; heat through.
- Drain pasta; add to sausage mixture. Toss to combine. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.