BowTie Johnsonville Sausage dish. I add color to my dish like red peppers and red or yellow cherry tomatoes and bow tie pasta and fully cooked Johnsonville sausage chopped up in to cubes and purple onions. We love it! — Karen Rosenick
- 1 pkg. (19 oz.) Johnsonville® Italian Mild Sausage Links
- 1 pkg. (1 lb.) bowtie pasta
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 15 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium onion, sliced into thin wedges
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, cook sausage according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions.
- Remove sausage from the skillet; cool slightly. Cut into ½-in. coin slices; set aside.
- In the same skillet, heat olive oil. Add the zucchini, cherry tomatoes, onion and garlic. Saute for 2-3 minutes or until tender.
- Add sausage; heat through.
- Drain pasta; add to sausage mixture. Toss to combine. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.