Bountiful Garden Sausage Bake
Will definitely be making again!. I made this for dinner last night & my whole family loved it! I used Italian style turkey sausage instead and we served it over brown rice. My husband and daughters added just a little bit of soy sauce to theirs. This will definitely become a regular meal in our home :) — Melodi
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into chunks
- 1 yellow summer squash, cut into chunks
- 1 small onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 small sweet red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 package (13.5 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Premium Fully Cooked Three-Cheese Italian Style Sausage Rope, cut in 1/2-inch pieces
- Bake, covered, at 400 degrees F. for 20 minutes.
- In a bowl, lightly toss vegetables with olive oil and black pepper.
- Spoon into a greased, shallow 3-qt. baking dish.
- Arrange sausage pieces over vegetables.