Submitted by: The Kitchen at Johnsonville Sausage
Johnsonville BOLD Smoked Sausage joins savory bacon, onion and peppers in a succulent special.
- Servings: 18
What you need
- 1 package
- 1 package (16 ounces) fresh bacon
- 1 large yellow onion
- 1 large green pepper
- 4 cans (22 ounces each) barbecue-style beans
- 1 Cut sausages into ½-inch chunks.
- 2 Chop bacon.
- 3 Peel and chop onion.
- 4 Core and chop pepper.
- 5 In a saucepan, cook the bacon until crisp, approximately 8 minutes and drain.
- 6 Add onion, pepper and sausage; cook until vegetables are tender.
- 7 Stir beans into the sausage mixture and simmer over low heat for 30 minutes, allowing flavors to marinade together.
Review Writing Tips
Not all reviews are created equal. While you may have a strong opinion about our products and recipes, make sure your review comes out strong as well.
Here are some tips to help you write a good review.
- Be correct. Make sure the review your submitting is for the right product or recipe.
- Be clear. Use specific words to describe your opinion. Move beyond using "good" or "bad" when reviewing a product or recipe-while they help share your opinion, they don't give specifics.
- Be clean. Keep the tone respectful. Offensive, disrespectful language is never tolerated.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Your satisfaction encourages us to always strive for the best.CLOSE