Bloody Mary Breakfast Brat Burger
About this recipe
Food science students from Plymouth High School in Plymouth, Wisconsin recently participated in a competition judged by members of Johnsonville's Research & Development team as part of their final exam. This winning recipe was created by Matt S. and Chase R. Congratulations!
- 4 Johnsonville® Grillers Original Bratwurst Patties
- 1-1/2 cups Bloody Mary mix
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 4 slices bacon
- 4 eggs
- 4 English muffins, split and toasted
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 8 pickled green beans
- Cook patties in a skillet, according to package directions. Add Bloody Mary mix and celery salt to skillet; simmer 8-10 minutes.
- In a separate skillet, cook bacon till crispy. Remove bacon from skillet and pat with paper toweling to remove excess grease. Crumble when cooled.
- In the same skillet, cook eggs in bacon drippings, over-easy, until just set.
- To assemble, place a patty on bottom half of English muffin. Spoon some Bloody Mary sauce over the patty; top with cheese, bacon, egg and beans. Cover with English muffin top.