Bloody Mary Brat Hot Tub
About this recipe
Add some brunch to your brats with this Bloody Mary Brat Hot Tub. Your favorite bloody mary garnish takes center stage and elevates the bloody mary all the way up to grilling heaven.
- 2 packages (19 ounces each) JOHNSONVILLE® Firecracker Spicy Sausage or JOHNSONVILLE® Original Brat
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 medium red onion, halved and sliced
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 1 each red, orange and yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 Poblano pepper, chopped
- 4-5 cups Bloody Mary Mix
- 1 heavy duty foil baking pan (14-in. x 10-in. x 3-in.)
- 10 brat buns
- Place foil baking pan over medium heat on a gas or charcoal grill, add butter. Grill until butter is melted.
- Add the onion, celery and peppers; cover with foil and cook 20 minutes, stirring occasionally until vegetables are tender.
- Add Bloody Mary Mix; cook, uncovered, hold uncovered on grill.
- Grill brats according to package directions.
- When brats are fully cooked, place in hot tub.
- Serve brats with Bloody Mary toppings on a bun.