Back To Recipe
Black Bean Salad with Johnsonville Chipotle Monterey Jack Chicken Sausage
Servings6 to 8 servings
Loved It. Very easy and delish — Mary
- 1 package JOHNSONVILLE® Cajun Chicken Sausage or Johnsonville Chipotle Monterey Jack Cheese Chicken Sausage, sliced into coins
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1 can (15 ounces) corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 lime, juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine peppers, onion, corn, black beans, sausage and cilantro.
- In a small bowl, whisk olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over other ingredients and toss well.
- Serve with tortilla chips.