Biscuit & Gravy Smoked Sausage Casserole
Servings2 to 4 servings
Biscuit & Gravy Smoked Sausage Casserole. Made this and used Johnsonville Andouille sausage. The family ate all of it and said it was one of the best breakfast casseroles they have eaten. So glad I found the recipe. — Shannon
- 1/2 package (13.5 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Premium Fully Cooked Smoked Sausage Rope, (or Andouille) chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can milk (use the empty soup can)
- 1 can refrigerated biscuit dough (makes 4 large biscuits)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded or grated
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- Bake biscuits according to package directions. Increase oven temperature to 400˚F.
- Split biscuits in half, place halves in baking dish, crust side down.
- While biscuits are baking, brown sausage over med-high heat.
- Add soup and then whisk in milk, bring to a boil.
- Top biscuits with sausage mixture.
- Top with cheese, bake for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with chives.