Back To Recipe
Big Blue Bloody Mary
Big blue bloody mary. If I were to drink this would be my choice, I love the garnishes as well. Great idea! — Juliann
- 2 Johnsonville® Smoked Sausages
- 1 cup blueberry vodka
- 3 cups standard Bloody Mary mix or tomato juice
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 8 blueberries
- 8 mozzarella balls
- In a pitcher, mix vodka, Bloody Mary mix or tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and hot sauce.
- Pour into 4 glasses with ice.
- Cut smoked sausage into pieces.
- For the garnish, assemble each of the four skewers with pieces of smoked sausage, blueberries and pieces of Mozzarella.