Bestest Blueberry & Sausage Breakfast Pizza!
About this recipe
- 1 Package(s) Boboli 12" Thin Pizza crust
- 1 Package(s) 16 oz. Johnsonville Sweet Ground Italian Sausage
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Bertolli olive oil
- 3 Large eggs
- 1/4 Cup(s) half and half
- 1 Cup(s) fresh blueberries
- 3/4 Cup(s) Kraft Pizza shredded cheese
- 1/4 Cup(s) Kraft grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 Stalk(s) fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brown sausage in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat, until no longer pink.
- Place crust in oven for two minutes to pre-warm; remove from oven.
- Wipe out skillet, add olive oil.
- Beat eggs with half and half and add to skillet on medium heat.
- Cook just until beginning to set, then slide onto crust.
- Top with sausage, cheeses and blueberries.
- Bake 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted and blueberries are plumped.
- Remove from oven, garnish with fresh rosemary sprigs and serve.