- 1 package (12 ounces) Johnsonville® Original Recipe or Vermont Maple Syrup Breakfast Sausage Links
- 2 cups peeled cubed sweet potatoes
- 2 cups cubed russet potatoes
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 7 eggs or 1-3/4 cups liquid egg whites or egg substitute
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cook sausage according to package directions; cut into ½-inch pieces and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the sweet potatoes, russet potatoes, onion and bell peppers. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Transfer the potato mixture to seven 3-in. ramekins or custard cups coated with cooking spray. Place ramekins in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30-35 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Sprinkle sausage over the potato mixture.
- Make a small well in the center of each dish. Crack an egg into each well and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until eggs are set.