Baja Chipotle Pork Street Tacos
About this recipe
Tacos are fun to put together and delicious to eat!
- 1 package (16 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Baja Chipotle Seasoned Blend
- 24 mini corn tortillas (4 inches)
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Fresh Lime wedges, optional
- In a skillet, cook and crumble ground meat over medium heat until browned and fully cooked.
- In another skillet, over medium-high heat, brown tortillas for about 5 seconds per side; wrap in foil to keep warm.
- For each taco, layer two tortillas; spoon meat into tortilllas.
- Top with onions and cilantro.
- Serve with a squeeze of fresh lime juice, if desired.