- 4 ounces spaghetti; cooked
- 1 egg; beaten
- 1/2 cup Ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 link JOHNSONVILLE® Mild Italian Sausage Link; cooked and sliced
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese; shredded
- Combine spaghetti, egg, Parmesan and Ricotta cheese. Press into well-greased 6 cup muffin pan.
- Top each with your favorite spaghetti sauce.
- Add a slice or two of sausage.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes in a preheated 350° F oven.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.