Apple Sausage Biscuit Bread
Servings8 (1 loaf) servings
Very easy, looks great.. I like recipes with 5 ingredients or less and this is perfect. Looks like I did a lot of work when I didn't! I did not put extra sugar or a glaze on top, bread was perfect and sweet enough. Would be great for a holiday brunch. — Carol Case
- 1/2 package (12 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Brown Sugar & Honey Breakfast Sausage Links
- 4 cans (7.5 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- Cook sausage links according to package directions; cool slightly and cut into ¼-inch slices. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cinnamon and sugar. Separate biscuits and place into the bowl and lightly toss to coat.
- Gently stir in pie filling and reserved sausage. Transfer into a greased 9-inch x 5-inch x 3-inch loaf pan. Evenly distribute all ingredients throughout pan.
- Bake at 325°F for 70-80 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pan and serve.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.