Apple Maple Breakfast Bundt
Perfect for holiday buffet. This recipe was such a hit on our Easter buffet! I had clipped an older version of this recipe a while back & never had the occasion to make it. Wow, now I'm really sorry I didn't MAKE an occasion sooner! The original recipe called for thawed frozen cinnamon rolls which is what I used. So easy to make....so tasty to eat!! Everyone wanted the recipe....you know that's a keeper! Try it.....You know you want to!!! — Gail
- 1 package (12 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Vermont Maple Syrup Breakfast Sausage Links
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tubes (12.4 ounces each) refrigerated cinnamon rolls (24 rolls)
- Cook sausage according to package directions. Cool slightly; cut into 1/4-inch slices.
- In a bowl, combine sausage, pie filling, vanilla and cinnamon. Separate rolls onto a lightly flowered surface. With a rolling pin, roll each piece of dough to a ¼-inch thickness. In a greased 10-inch tube pan, line the interior with 16 rolled cinnamon rolls; press edges to seal.
- Spoon sausage mixture onto dough. Arrange remaining rolls over sausage mixture; pinch edges together to seal.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pan to a serving plate. Drizzle with cinnamon roll frosting.
- Serve. Refrigerate any leftovers.