- 3 links (9 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Apple Chicken Sausage , cut into ½” slices
- 10 slices raisin bread, day old, cut into 1 inch squares
- 6 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 cups fat free half and half
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- butter to grease baking pan
- Grease an 8-inch square baking dish with butter. Whip eggs and half and half together in a small stainless steel bowl.
- Mix the bread cubes and sausage together, and place in the baking dish. Pour the half and half and egg mixture over bread cubes and sausage. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours.
- Place oven rack in the middle of the oven and preheat to 350° F.
- Place strata on baking pan, and bake uncovered until golden brown or until an inserted knife comes out clean, approximately 45 minutes.
- Cut into 4 servings, and serve with maple syrup.