Johnsonville Apple Chicken Sausage Sweet and Sour Stir Fry
Can't get enough. Love this recipe, and have made it three or four times since I found it. There are always leftovers, and I'm just as happy with the leftovers as I was with the original dinner. — Jeremy
- 1 package (12 ounces) Johnsonville® Apple Chicken Sausage , sliced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained, reserving liquid
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Hot cooked brown or white rice
- In a large skillet, heat oil; stir-fry vegetables until crisp-tender.
- Add sausage and pineapple; cook and stir until heated through.
- In a small bowl, combine water, cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar and reserved pineapple juice.
- Add to skillet; bring to a boil, stirring constantly until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately over rice.