Andouille and Mushroom Hash Brown Quiche
excellent. easy, and good....the sausage has a little spice, which balanced out really well. I will make this again! — carolyn
- 1 link (half package, 13.5 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Andouille Premium Cooking Sausage
- 1 package (24 ounces) Ore Ida® frozen hash browns, thawed
- 4 ounces button mushrooms, chopped
- 1/3 cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 3/4 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded (or Pepper Jack cheese, if preferred)
- 3/4 cup sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Lawry’s® Seasoned Salt
- Preheat oven to 450˚F.
- Press hash browns into sides of pie pan sprayed with PAM® cooking spray.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Sauté mushrooms and sausage until seared.
- Beat the eggs and milk together with Lawry’s Seasoned Salt.
- When hash brown crust is ready, layer half of cheese mixture.
- Layer next with sausage and mushrooms.
- Add sundried tomatoes.
- Add remaining of cheese mixture.
- Top with green onions.
- Reduce oven temperature to 425˚F
- Pour milk and eggs mixture over pie pan mixture.
- Return to oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve either warm or cold.