Back To Recipe
new dish yea!. A new simple, great dish to eat - thank you! — Janet Hall
- 1 hoagie or sub roll, split in half
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay® Seafood Seasoning
- 1/2 package (13.5 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Premium Fully Cooked Andouille Sausage Rope, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- red onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place roll halves, cut side up on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and seafood seasoning; spread over cut sides of roll.
- Layer with the sausage, cheese and red onions.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.