Submitted by: The Kitchen at Johnsonville Sausage
Looking for quick Cajun comfort food? Johnsonville’s got your back with this dish that’s as delicious as it is easy. This sandwich melt gives you multiple layers and textures that will perfectly please any palate. The secret to this recipe is Johnsonville’s Andouille Premium Cooking Sausage, flavored with just the right amount of herbs and spices for an authentic Cajun flavor. Add in some onion, mayonnaise and Cheddar cheese, and you’ve got a magnificent meal in a matter of minutes!
- Servings: 2
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 10 minutes
What you need
- 1 hoagie or sub roll, split in half
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 1 link (half of 13.5 ounce package) JOHNSONVILLE® Andouille Premium Cooking Sausage, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- red onion, chopped
- 1 Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2 Place roll halves, cut side up on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- 3 In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and seafood seasoning; spread over cut sides of roll.
- 4 Layer with the sausage, cheese and red onions.
- 5 Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Review Writing Tips
Not all reviews are created equal. While you may have a strong opinion about our products and recipes, make sure your review comes out strong as well.
Here are some tips to help you write a good review.
- Be correct. Make sure the review your submitting is for the right product or recipe.
- Be clear. Use specific words to describe your opinion. Move beyond using "good" or "bad" when reviewing a product or recipe-while they help share your opinion, they don't give specifics.
- Be clean. Keep the tone respectful. Offensive, disrespectful language is never tolerated.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Your satisfaction encourages us to always strive for the best.CLOSE