Back To Recipe
aewsome. it was cook over the grill and my family loved it — andrew
- Prepare Red Beans and Rice Mix according to package directions.
- Remove from the heat. Stir in the sausage, cilantro and 1/2 cup salsa.
- To assemble burritos, spoon 3/4 cup sausage mixture down the center of each tortilla. Top with 1 tablespoon salsa and 3 tablespoons cheese. Fold sides in and roll up. Place burritos in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Tip: For extra cheesy Mexican flavor, spread salsa con queso down center of tortilla before adding sausage and rice filling.