Amazing Muffin Cups
Amazing describes these!. These are truly excellent! I read the reviews before making them, listening to some of the advice and they came out great! This will be the entree at a baby shower, and I will substitute for the vegetarians, using maybe sauteed broccoli or spinach. — Val
- 3 cups Ore-Ida® Country Style Hash Browns, thawed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 12 links JOHNSONVILLE® Original Breakfast Sausage
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups Shredded 4-Cheese Mexican blend cheese
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- fresh chives or green onions, chopped
- In a bowl, combine the hash browns, butter, salt and pepper.
- Press mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of greased muffin cups.
- Bake at 400°F for 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, cook sausage according to package directions; cut into ½-inch pieces.
- Divide sausage among muffin cups.
- Combine the eggs, cheese and bell pepper. Spoon over sausage. Sprinkle with chives.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until set and an internal temperature of 165˚F is reached.