Amazing Muffin Cups
So good. I haven't made these exact ones, but sounds a little like ones I've made lots of times. I use: 4 eggs, one pound of bulk cooked breakfast sausage, one cup of bisquick, and one cup of cheddar cheese. Mix altogether and bake on 350 for 20 minutes. I use spay oil in the muffin tins first! Makes one dozen exactly. If you like a little zip, use hot sausage. Yes, just 4 ingredients!! — Sherry
- 3 cups Ore-Ida® Country Style Hash Browns, thawed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 12 links JOHNSONVILLE® Original Breakfast Sausage
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups Shredded 4-Cheese Mexican blend cheese
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- fresh chives or green onions, chopped
- In a bowl, combine the hash browns, butter, salt and pepper.
- Press mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of greased muffin cups.
- Bake at 400°F for 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, cook sausage according to package directions; cut into ½-inch pieces.
- Divide sausage among muffin cups.
- Combine the eggs, cheese and bell pepper. Spoon over sausage. Sprinkle with chives.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until set and an internal temperature of 165˚F is reached.