Amazing Asian Burgers with Spicy Sesame Spread
Love this . This recipe looks amazing, super easy to make, has the spice I like also. I love spice and this has the perfect amount of spice for me. — Diana
- 6 JOHNSONVILLE® Bratwurst Grillers
- 4 each Garlic Cloves, Crushed
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce (May Substitute Hot Sauce)*
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Sesame Oil
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese, Softened
- 3 each Green Onions, Chopped
- 1 each Red Onion
- 6 each Sesame Seed Topped Hamburger Buns, Separated and Toasted
- 2 each Avocados, Sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk together the garlic, Dijon mustard, sriracha, soy sauce, sesame oil, cream cheese and green onions until well-blended. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Slice red onion into 1/2-inch thick slices and grill until translucent and browned on the edges, about 5-10 minutes. Set aside.
- Place burgers on the grill and cook, covered, for 5-6 minutes on each side or until cooked through and browned.
- While the burgers cook, place the bottom buns cut-side-up on a serving platter. Place an equal amount of greens on each bun.
- Have top buns ready nearby, each cut side topped with equal amounts of avocado. Have cream cheese mixture ready as well.
- When burgers are done, place one patty onto the greens on each bottom bun. Spoon equal amounts of the cream cheese mixture onto each patty, then add equal amounts of grilled red onions.
- Add the top buns and serve immediately.
- *Adjust chili sauce to your preferred spice level by using more or less as desired.