Back To Recipe
Alaskan Salmon Bake with Pecan Crunch Topping
About this recipe
Created by Theresa P. - Johnsonville Member
- 6 tablespoons Johnsonville® Sweet Peppa Horseradish Mustard (Bring It)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 6 Alaskan Salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- season to taste with salt and pepper
- 6 lemon wedges, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the mustard, butter and honey.
- In another bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, pecans and parsley. Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Brush with mustard mixture. Sprinkle the top of each fillet with cracker crumb mixture; press down gently.
- Bake uncovered, at 400°F for about 10 minutes or until salmon flakes with a fork.
- Serve with lemon wedges if desired.