4 Peppers Brat Hot Tub
About this recipe
Add to the greatness of a perfectly warmed brat with some sweet heat! This 4 Peppers Brat Hot Tub adds just enough kick to keep guests wanting more.
- 2 packages (19 ounces each) JOHNSONVILLE® Firecracker Spicy Sausage or JOHNSONVILLE® Original Brat
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 medium red onion, halved and sliced
- 1 each red, orange and yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 jalapeno pepper, sliced
- 4-5 cups chicken broth
- 1 heavy duty foil baking pan (14-in. x 10-in. x 3-in.)
- 10 brat buns
- Place foil baking pan over medium heat on a gas or charcoal grill, add butter. Grill until butter is melted.
- Add the vegetables; cover with foil and cook 20 minutes, stirring occasionally until vegetables are tender. Add chicken broth; hold, uncovered on grill.
- Prepare brats according to package directions.
- When brats are cooked, place into brat tub.
- Serve each brat with peppers and onions on a bun.