Delish!. We are on a trying-to-eat-healthier-without-noticing-it kick. These are a homerun in that department. The grown ups and kids in our house will choose these over a standard brat or hotdog any day of the week. FYI - they also reheat very well. I actually came to the website to find alternative ways to cook with these other than simply grilling them and felt like I had to leave a review. Just try them. Yum! — Libby DSee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Preheat gas grill to medium–low heat. (If charcoal, allow it to burn until white ash has formed on the coals.)
- Place links on grill about 7-9 inches above the heat source.
- Cook for 7-10 minutes, turning the links frequently. If possible, use tongs rather than a fork to prevent casings from puncture.
- Place links in a pan, add ½ inch of water and cover.
- Simmer on low heat for about 10 minutes, turning often.
- Remove links from package, place in microwave-safe dish.
- Add water to cover links.
- Cover dish, heat on high for 1 minute 45 seconds.
- Turn links, heat again 1 minute 45 seconds.
- Let stand for 1-2 minutes prior to serving.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on package. Open packages should be consumed within 7 days, or frozen no longer than 30 days. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
Turkey, water, pasteurized process cheddar cheese [cheddar cheese (milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), water, milk fat, sodium phosphate, salt, sorbic acid, apo-carotenal], and less than 2% of the following: corn syrup, potassium lactate, salt, hydrolyzed whey protein (from milk), sugar, modified food starch, monosodium glutamate, sodium diacetate, sodium phosphate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, natural and artificial flavors, collagen casing.