Turkey Cheddar & Bacon Sausage Links
About this product
Real turkey, real cheddar cheese, real bacon. Loaded with flavor, but with half the fat of pork sausage.
- Preheat grill to medium–low.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes or until heated through, turning links often.
- Bring ½ inch water to boil in a pan.
- Add links; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
- Place 1 link on a plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 30-35 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating
Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on package or freeze no longer than 30 days. Open packages should be consumed within 7 days.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information.
Turkey, water, pasteurized process cheddar cheese ([cheddar cheese (milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), water, milk fat, sodium phosphate, salt, fruit and vegetable juice color, paprika extract color, sorbic acid], powdered cellulose) and less than 2% of the following: salt, corn syrup, bacon ([cured with water, salt, sugar, sodium phosphate, sodium ascorbate, sodium nitrite], hickory smoke flavor), potassium lactate, modified food starch, sugar, natural flavors, sodium phosphate, sodium diacetate, sodium erythorbate, smoke flavor, sunflower oil, sodium nitrite, bacon (cured with salt, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite), grill flavor (from sunflower oil), collagen casing. Contains Milk.