Makes great Alfredo. I wanted Alfredo one night and all my meat was frozen. So I defrosted 3 patties and added the cooked patties to Broccoli Alfredo. Went and asked neighbors and they liked it. I made for Sunday family and got great compliments. I've also used the Cheddar Bratwurst flavor also. Now I will have to try the Cheddar Cheese and Bacon.... — Jennifer ManethSee All Reviews
- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- Place patties on the grill.
- Grill frozen patties for 15-18 minutes or thawed patties for 12-14 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 160°F, turning occasionally.
- Preheat a nonstick skillet to medium.
- Place patties in the skillet.
- Cook frozen patties for 15-18 minutes or thawed patties for 12-14 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 160°F and meat is no longer pink, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Place patties on a broiler pan or foil-lined baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Place pan on center oven rack.
- Broil frozen patties for 12-14 minutes or thawed 10-12 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 160°F, turning occasionally.
To ensure quality, refrigerate and prepare within 5 days; otherwise, freeze up to 30 days.
Pork, water, pasteurized process Swiss cheese product [Swiss cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), water, sodium phosphate, cream, contains 2% or less of salt, flavors, propionic acid, sorbic acid, powdered cellulose, natamycin], corn syrup and less than 2% of the following: salt, cheese blend (cheddar and blue cheeses [pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes], whey, salt), mushroom flavor (dried mushroom, yeast extract, hydrolyzed soy protein, maltodextrin, salt, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, silicon dioxide, lipolyzed butter oil, disodium inosinate and disodium guanylate, natural and artificial flavors), butter (cream, salt), natural flavoring, nonfat milk, maltodextrin, spice, natural and artificial flavors, wine solids, dried garlic, BHA, citric acid, propyl gallate. Contains milk and soy.