Great Grillers. I normally do brats about once a month, I usually use Primo since I feel they taste better then Johnsonville's. I bought some of the mushroom and swiss, along with some Bubba burgers. I cooked three of each, I decided to eat one of the grillers, it was great. The other three Bubba burger went in the freezer, and I cooked the other three grillers. I don't think they are too salty, great with fries and baked beans served with german mustard. — JimSee All Reviews
- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- Place patties on the grill.
- Grill frozen patties for 15-18 minutes or thawed patties for 12-14 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 160°F, turning occasionally.
- Preheat a nonstick skillet to medium.
- Place patties in the skillet.
- Cook frozen patties for 15-18 minutes or thawed patties for 12-14 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 160°F and meat is no longer pink, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Place patties on a broiler pan or foil-lined baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Place pan on center oven rack.
- Broil frozen patties for 12-14 minutes or thawed 10-12 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 160°F, turning occasionally.
To ensure quality, refrigerate and prepare within 5 days; otherwise, freeze up to 30 days.
Pork, water, pasteurized process Swiss cheese product [Swiss cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), water, sodium phosphate, cream, contains 2% or less of salt, flavors, propionic acid, sorbic acid, powdered cellulose, natamycin], corn syrup and less than 2% of the following: salt, cheese blend (cheddar and blue cheeses [pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes], whey, salt), mushroom flavor (dried mushroom, yeast extract, hydrolyzed soy protein, maltodextrin, salt, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, silicon dioxide, lipolyzed butter oil, disodium inosinate and disodium guanylate, natural and artificial flavors), butter (cream, salt), natural flavoring, nonfat milk, maltodextrin, spice, natural and artificial flavors, wine solids, dried garlic, BHA, citric acid, propyl gallate. Contains milk and soy.