Delicious. Went to Alpine Kiwanis Brat Days in Rockford, Il. These brats were delicious...actually, my husband and each had two. I talked to a Johnsonville rep and told him these were 100 times better then what I get in the store. He told me to look for stadium style...as that is what they were....please tell me where I can buy them...sure not available in my area. Thanks from Roscoe, IL. — SharonSee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Preheat gas grill to medium–low.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes or until heated through, turning links often.
- Bring ½ inch water to boil in a pan.
- Add links; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
- Place 1 link on a plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 30-35 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating
Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on package or freeze no longer than 30 days. Open packages should be consumed within 7 days.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information. Pork, water and less than 2% of the following: salt, potassium lactate, corn syrup, dextrose, spices, monosodium glutamate, natural flavors, sodium phosphate, sodium diacetate, lemon juice powder (maltodextrin, lemon juice solids), collagen casing.