Best by far. . Best by far. You may spend more from another so-call brat maker, but Jonsonville Stadium Brats are the best. Better even than those sold in German beer fests overseas. Wife is German, I as a military vet spent 15 years over-seas in Germany. I know my brats and these are the best. Tasty, moist and with just right amount of spices. Been a Christmas Eve night tradition for many years. Family loves them. Please don't ever stop making them. — Joe, Augusta, GASee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Preheat gas grill to medium–low heat. (If charcoal, allow it to burn until white ash has formed on the coals.)
- Place links on grill about 7-9 inches above the heat source.
- Cook for 7-10 minutes, turning the links frequently. If possible, use tongs rather than a fork to prevent casings from puncture.
- Place links in a pan, add ½ inch of water and cover.
- Simmer on low heat for about 10 minutes, turning often.
- Remove links from package, place in microwave-safe dish.
- Add water to cover links.
- Cover dish, heat on high for 1 minute 45 seconds.
- Turn links, heat again 1 minute 45 seconds.
- Let stand for 1-2 minutes prior to serving.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on package. Open packages should be consumed within 7 days, or frozen no longer than 30 days. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
Pork, water, corn syrup and less than 2% of the following: salt, corn syrup, sodium and potassium lactate, dextrose, spice, monosodium glutamate, flavoring, sodium phosphate, sodium acetate, lemon juice powder (maltodextrin, lemon juice solids), collagen casing.