Very good and quick to cook. I love these when I don't have the time to make the uncooked ones. I microwave them for a couple minutes in a water bath then give them a quick char in a hot pan. Delicious. As for the people saying they can't find them- I live in the southwest and the only supermarket chain I can find them in is Smith's. Smith's is also Kroger in other parts of the country. Not sure if they all carry them though. Here in the southwest it seems all the stores want to carry is hot links and smokey links. — DaveSee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Preheat gas grill to medium–low.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes or until heated through, turning links often.
- Bring ½ inch water to boil in a pan.
- Add links; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
- Place 1 link on a plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 30-35 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating
Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on package or freeze no longer than 30 days. Open packages should be consumed within 7 days.
Pork, water and less than 2% of the following: salt, potassium lactate, corn syrup, dextrose, spices, monosodium glutamate, natural flavors, sodium phosphate, sodium diacetate, lemon juice powder (maltodextrin, lemon juice solids), collagen casing.