Our favorite Brat. My husband loves brats of any kind but I'm a bit more picky. Some brats cook up dry, solid and tough, and are hard to eat. The Johnsonville Stadium Brat remains juicy and tender inside even when my husband chars them (just as I like) on the charcoal grill. Eat them on a bun or just dipped into mustard, they are delicious. — RuthSee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Preheat gas grill to medium–low heat. (If charcoal, allow it to burn until white ash has formed on the coals.)
- Place links on grill about 7-9 inches above the heat source.
- Cook for 7-10 minutes, turning the links frequently. If possible, use tongs rather than a fork to prevent casings from puncture.
- Place links in a pan, add ½ inch of water and cover.
- Simmer on low heat for about 10 minutes, turning often.
- Remove links from package, place in microwave-safe dish.
- Add water to cover links.
- Cover dish, heat on high for 1 minute 45 seconds.
- Turn links, heat again 1 minute 45 seconds.
- Let stand for 1-2 minutes prior to serving.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on package. Open packages should be consumed within 7 days, or frozen no longer than 30 days. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
Pork, water, corn syrup and less than 2% of the following: salt, corn syrup, sodium and potassium lactate, dextrose, spice, monosodium glutamate, flavoring, sodium phosphate, sodium acetate, lemon juice powder (maltodextrin, lemon juice solids), collagen casing.