Not Available Here. Discovered Stadium Brats about 5 years ago on a road trip. Upon returning home, much to my dismay, I found that the 5 stores within my shopping circle, 20 miles, do not carry them. Talked to all the managers, my words have fallen upon deaf ears. Have to go 60 miles one way to satisfy the urge. — Lee CourtneySee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Preheat gas grill to medium–low heat. (If charcoal, allow it to burn until white ash has formed on the coals.)
- Place links on grill about 7-9 inches above the heat source.
- Cook for 7-10 minutes, turning the links frequently. If possible, use tongs rather than a fork to prevent casings from puncture.
- Place links in a pan, add ½ inch of water and cover.
- Simmer on low heat for about 10 minutes, turning often.
- Remove links from package, place in microwave-safe dish.
- Add water to cover links.
- Cover dish, heat on high for 1 minute 45 seconds.
- Turn links, heat again 1 minute 45 seconds.
- Let stand for 1-2 minutes prior to serving.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on package. Open packages should be consumed within 7 days, or frozen no longer than 30 days. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
Pork, water, corn syrup and less than 2% of the following: salt, corn syrup, sodium and potassium lactate, dextrose, spice, monosodium glutamate, flavoring, sodium phosphate, sodium acetate, lemon juice powder (maltodextrin, lemon juice solids), collagen casing.