AWESOME!!. For many years I have had a health condition where I cannot tolerate pork products. So, I just don't eat them anymore. However, I missed the taste of many of them. Tried many substitutes, but not much was any good. One day my wife came home with a package of your Smoked Turkey Sausage. I thought, "Here we go again, just another product with no flavor or texture." WRONG!! These are incredibly tasty and satisfying! They quickly became a regular staple in our home, not just for me, but the whole family! They're even good cold! Please continue to make these and NEVER stop! The Smoked Turkey Sausage with Cheese is awesome too! Hope you have more variations coming! Thank you for offering this product on behalf of myself and others with the same condition! — TomSee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Preheat gas grill to medium–low heat. (If charcoal, allow it to burn until white ash has formed on the coals.)
- Place links on grill about 7-9 inches above the heat source.
- Cook for 7-10 minutes, turning the links frequently. If possible, use tongs rather than a fork to prevent casings from puncture.
- Place links in a pan, add ½ inch of water and cover.
- Simmer on low heat for about 10 minutes, turning often.
- Remove links from package, place in microwave-safe dish.
- Add water to cover links.
- Cover dish, heat on high for 1 minute 45 seconds.
- Turn links, heat again 1 minute 45 seconds.
- Let stand for 1-2 minutes prior to serving.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on package. Open packages should be consumed within 7 days, or frozen no longer than 30 days. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
Turkey, water, and less than 2% of the following: corn syrup, potassium lactate, salt, hydrolyzed whey protein (from milk), sugar, modified food starch, monosodium glutamate, sodium diaceate, sodium phosphate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, and natural and artificial flavors, collagen casing.