Great . These are outstanding wieners. The spices give them a unique flavor. Probably garlic or onion or maybe both. I avoided them at first because Bratwurst (brats) is normally made from veal and has a very bland taste. They were a very pleasant surprise and have been on my luncheon menu for the past year. They cook up quickly on my George Forman electric grill. — Corky BoydSee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Preheat gas grill to medium–low.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes or until heated through, turning links often.
- Bring ½ inch water to boil in a pan.
- Add links; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
- Place 1 link on a plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 30-35 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating
Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on package or freeze no longer than 30 days. Open packages should be consumed within 7 days.
Pork, water, salt and less than 2% of the following: corn syrup, potassium lactate, sugar, monosodium glutamate, sodium diacetate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, natural and artificial flavors, collagen casing.