Classic Johnsonville Goodness!!. This is the product that started my love for all things Johnsonville. The bun sized version is absolutely delicious and the Rope is even better. Best smoked sausage by miles and as a Sausage fanatic I've had scores upon scores of different brands. Still none compare to these flavorful, juicy, classic links of golden goodness! — Corey M.See All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Place sausage in a skillet.
- Add 1/2-inch of water.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until heated through, turning links once.
- Cut sausage into 1/2 inch slices and add to non-stick skillet.
- Sauté for 7-9 minutes over medium heat or until heated through, stirring often.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on the package, or freeze no longer than 30 days. Opened packages should be consumed within 7 days.
Pork, water, and less than 2% of the following: corn syrup, salt, dextrose, sodium phosphate, natural flavors, garlic powder, maltodextrin, onion powder, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, collagen casing.