Great Flavor. Excellent product. Quality ingredients and spices, delicious. I really enjoy cooking some of the rope sausage in the air fryer, cooks w/a crispy casing that crunches, on a hunk of hard roll with horse radish mustard, and a side of cooked cabbage w/carrots and butter . Drooling as i write this, lol... — kurt mSee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Place sausage in a skillet.
- Add 1/2-inch of water.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until heated through, turning links once.
- Cut sausage into 1/2 inch slices and add to non-stick skillet.
- Sauté for 7-9 minutes over medium heat or until heated through, stirring often.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on the package, or freeze no longer than 30 days. Opened packages should be consumed within 7 days.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information. Pork, water, and less than 2% of the following: corn syrup, salt, dextrose, sodium phosphate, natural flavors, garlic powder, maltodextrin, onion powder, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, collagen casing.