Classic Johnsonville Goodness!!. This is the product that started my love for all things Johnsonville. The bun sized version is absolutely delicious and the Rope is even better. Best smoked sausage by miles and as a Sausage fanatic I've had scores upon scores of different brands. Still none compare to these flavorful, juicy, classic links of golden goodness! — Corey M.See All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Place sausage in a skillet.
- Add 1/2-inch of water.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until heated through, turning links once.
- Cut sausage into 1/2 inch slices and add to non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Cook 6-9 minutes, turning frequently.
For freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on the package. Opened packages should be consumed within 7 days, or freeze no longer than 30 days.
Pork, water, and less than 2% of the following: salt, corn syrup, dextrose, beef, sodium phosphate, monosodium glutamate, garlic powder, onion powder, sodium erythorbate, natural flavors, sodium nitrite, collagen casings.