***** 5 Stars from a Sausage Nut. I'm Eastern European, I know my sausages. This is THEE best smoked sausage I've ever had, including those from Mom & Pop butcher shops. Made it on the grill yesterday and it was fantastic. Nice fine grind, no "icky" pieces like you find in many other sausage products. Juicy and just a little snap from the casing, not too much, just right. Love it, will buy it from now on! — KatyaSee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Place sausage in a skillet.
- Add 1/2-inch of water.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until heated through, turning links once.
- Cut sausage into 1/2 inch slices and add to non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Cook 6-9 minutes, turning frequently.
For freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on the package. Opened packages should be consumed within 7 days, or freeze no longer than 30 days.
Pork, water, and less than 2% of the following: salt, corn syrup, dextrose, beef, sodium phosphate, monosodium glutamate, garlic powder, onion powder, sodium erythorbate, natural flavors, sodium nitrite, collagen casings.