Loved it.. I live in a "sausage rich" area of the USA, eastern PA. While I learned to love your brats while visiting Road America, I was skeptical that the Polish sausage could compete with our local ethenic specialty. Well it does and I loved it. The only problem, like many other reviewers, I simply can't find it in any nearby grocery store. Help. — Paul HorinkaSee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Place sausage in a skillet.
- Add 1/2-inch of water.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until heated through, turning links once.
- Cut sausage into 1/2 inch slices and add to non-stick skillet.
- Sauté for 7-9 minutes over medium heat or until heated through, stirring often.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on the package, or freeze no longer than 30 days. Opened packages should be consumed within 7 days.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information. Pork, water, and less than 2% of the following: corn syrup, salt, dextrose, spices, sodium phosphate, natural flavors (maltodextrin), paprika, dehydrated garlic, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, collagen casing.