Kiebasa split rope. My husband and I just love this Kiebasa split rope style. We buy 3-4 packages at a time. It is easy to eat, easy to digest and great for at least once a week meal! — BettyAnn ChristianSee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Place sausage in a skillet.
- Add 1/2-inch of water.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until heated through, turning links once.
- Cut sausage into 1/2 inch slices and add to non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Cook 6-9 minutes, turning frequently.
For freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on the package. Opened packages should be consumed within 7 days, or freeze no longer than 30 days.
Pork, water, and less than 2% of the following: salt, corn syrup, dextrose, spices, beef, sodium phosphate, monosodium glutamate, paprika, dehydrated garlic, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, collagen casings.