These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Place sausage in a skillet.
- Add 1/2-inch of water.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until heated through, turning links once.
- Cut sausage into 1/2 inch slices and add to non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Cook 6-9 minutes, turning frequently.
For freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on the package. Opened packages should be consumed within 7 days, or freeze no longer than 30 days.
Chicken, water, pasteurized process cheese product [low moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), cheddar cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), Romano cheese (pasteurized cow's milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), water, cream, sodium phosphate, contains less than 2% Of lactic acid, salt, sorbic acid, powdered cellulose], salt, corn syrup and less than 2% of the following: modified food starch, dextrose, spices, sodium phosphate, natural flavor, sodium erythorbate, spice extractive including paprika, sodium nitrite, collagen casing. CONTAINS MILK ALLERGEN