Great in Jambalya- spice it up !. We love to buy the Andouille Split Rope and use it in Zatarain's Jambalya. We slice up one rope and use it when there's just the two of us or double the recipe to feed guests. It's also good when added to the Kraft mac 'n cheese. thanks — laurie fetznerSee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Place sausage in a skillet.
- Add 1/2-inch of water.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until heated through, turning links once.
- Cut sausage into 1/2 inch slices and add to non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Cook 6-9 minutes, turning frequently.
For freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on the package. Opened packages should be consumed within 7 days, or freeze no longer than 30 days.
Pork, water and less than 2% of the following: salt, corn syrup, beef, spices, sodium phosphate, paprika, dextrose, onion powder, dehydrated garlic, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, flavorings, collagen casings.