Awesome Tasting Andouille Sausage. I am a Louisiana Cajun living in Indiana for 16 plus years. It was great to find this Andouille Sausage in the stores here and bought some for making gumbo, etc. However, my hubby has taken a liking to it fried (gives it that sweet flavor) and now I have to fix it that way regularly for him. He says Johnsonville is really great tasting sausage even though he really didn't know what Andouille was until he met me. — DotSee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Place sausage in a skillet.
- Add 1/2-inch of water.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until heated through, turning links once.
- Cut sausage into 1/2 inch slices and add to non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Cook 6-9 minutes, turning frequently.
For freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on the package. Opened packages should be consumed within 7 days, or freeze no longer than 30 days.
Pork, water and less than 2% of the following: salt, corn syrup, beef, spices, sodium phosphate, paprika, dextrose, onion powder, dehydrated garlic, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, flavorings, collagen casings.