Absolutely Love It!. I am a New Orleanian living in Atlanta who was very skeptical; however, this is the best mass produced Andouille sausage that I've ever tasted. The texture and flavor are very authentic. I have used it in red beans and jambalaya. I've also served it with cheese grits and eggs. Absolutely love it! — MonicaSee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Place sausage in a skillet.
- Add 1/2-inch of water.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until heated through, turning links once.
- Cut sausage into 1/2 inch slices and add to non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Cook 6-9 minutes, turning frequently.
For freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on the package. Opened packages should be consumed within 7 days, or freeze no longer than 30 days.
Pork, water and less than 2% of the following: salt, corn syrup, beef, spices, sodium phosphate, paprika, dextrose, onion powder, dehydrated garlic, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, flavorings, collagen casings.