- Spray a skillet with cooking spray.
- Add sausage.
- Cook over medium-high heat until browned, about 5 minutes, turning links often.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Carefully add ½ cup water to skillet.
- Cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until the sausage internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Preheat grill to medium-low. (if charcoal, allow charcoal to burn until white ash has formed on the coals.)
- Grill sausage, covered, for 12-20 minutes or until browned and the sausage internal temparature reaches 165°F, turning links often. (Closing the grill lid while cooking helps to minimize flare-ups.)
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Place links on a broiler pan or foil-lined baking pan on center oven rack (7-9 in. from heat source).
- Broil for 12-13 minutes or until sausage internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Turn links every 3 minutes to help prevent splitting.
- Cook in a covered pan at medium heat for 8-10 minutes.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and prepare within 3 days of purchase, otherwise freeze for up to 30 days.
Pork, chicken, water, corn syrup and less than 2% of the following: salt, potassium lacate, dextrose, spices, natural flavors, paprika, monosodium glutamate, flavorings, sodium diacetate, BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid