Smoked Polsh Sausages. WOW, absolutely the best "hot dog" I have ever eaten!! I just bought my first 6 pack about a month ago at my Safeway in Surrey, B.C. I was immediately impressed by the flavor and texture of these terrific sausages. I have now been eating a "hot dog" every day since the first time I had them. Just an excellent product and I have raved about them to my friends and even bought some packages for my friends to try. All agree that they are great and easy to prepare and inexpensive to purchase in most of the local supermarkets. To the folks who produce them I say "well done" Johnsonville. I just bought 4 6 packs 2 days ago so I will always have them available for my eating pleasure. — Ray MurraySee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Preheat gas grill to medium–low heat. (If charcoal, allow it to burn until white ash has formed on the coals.)
- Place links on grill about 7-9 inches above the heat source.
- Cook for 7-10 minutes, turning the links frequently. If possible, use tongs rather than a fork to prevent casings from puncture.
- Place links in a pan, add ½ inch of water and cover.
- Simmer on low heat for about 10 minutes, turning often.
- Remove links from package, place in microwave-safe dish.
- Add water to cover links.
- Cover dish, heat on high for 1 minute 45 seconds.
- Turn links, heat again 1 minute 45 seconds.
- Let stand for 1-2 minutes prior to serving.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on package. Open packages should be consumed within 7 days, or frozen no longer than 30 days. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
Pork, water, salt and less than 2% of the following: corn syrup, potassium lactate, dextrose, spices, monosodium glutamate, paprika, natural flavors, sodium diacetate, dehydrated garlic, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, collagen casing.