Smoked Polsh Sausages. WOW, absolutely the best "hot dog" I have ever eaten!! I just bought my first 6 pack about a month ago at my Safeway in Surrey, B.C. I was immediately impressed by the flavor and texture of these terrific sausages. I have now been eating a "hot dog" every day since the first time I had them. Just an excellent product and I have raved about them to my friends and even bought some packages for my friends to try. All agree that they are great and easy to prepare and inexpensive to purchase in most of the local supermarkets. To the folks who produce them I say "well done" Johnsonville. I just bought 4 6 packs 2 days ago so I will always have them available for my eating pleasure. — Ray MurraySee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Preheat gas grill to medium–low.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes or until heated through, turning links often.
- Bring ½ inch water to boil in a pan.
- Add links; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
- Place 1 link on a plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 30-35 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating
Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on package or freeze no longer than 30 days. Open packages should be consumed within 7 days.
Pork, water, salt and less than 2% of the following: corn syrup, potassium lactate, dextrose, spices, monosodium glutamate, paprika, natural flavors, sodium diacetate, dehydrated garlic, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, collagen casing.