Polish Kielbasa Chicken Rope Sausage
About this product
The Polish Kielbasa Chicken Sausage has 50% less fat than other sausages but doesn’t skimp on the flavor! This sausage comes to you fully cooked to make your next meal a breeze.
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Place sausage in a skillet.
- Add 1/2-inch of water.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until heated through, turning links once.
- Cut sausage into 1/2 inch slices and add to non-stick skillet.
- Sauté for 7-9 minutes over medium heat or until heated through, stirring often.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on the package, or freeze no longer than 30 days. Opened packages should be consumed within 7 days.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information. Chicken, water, corn syrup, and less than 2% of the following: salt, dextrose, modified food starch, potassium chloride, spices, paprika, sodium phosphate, natural flavors, dehydrated garlic, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, collagen casing.