- Preheat gas grill to medium–low heat. (If charcoal, allow it to burn until white ash has formed on the coals.)
- Place links on grill about 7-9 inches above the heat source.
- Cook for 7-10 minutes, turning the links frequently. If possible, use tongs rather than a fork to prevent casings from puncture.
- Place links in a pan, add ½ inch of water and cover.
- Simmer on low heat for about 10 minutes, turning often.
- Remove links from package, place in microwave-safe dish.
- Add water to cover links.
- Cover dish, heat on high for 1 minute 45 seconds.
- Turn links, heat again 1 minute 45 seconds.
- Let stand for 1-2 minutes prior to serving.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on package. Open packages should be consumed within 7 days, or frozen no longer than 30 days. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
Pork, water, diced pasteurized process pepper jack cheese (milk, cream, water, sodium phosphate, jalapeno peppers, serrano peppers, contains less than 2% of cheese culture, enzymes, natural smoke flavor, powdered cellulose, salt, sorbic acid) and less than 2% of the following: salt, corn syrup, potassium lactate, sodium phosphate, chili pepper, dextrose, natural flavors, garlic powder, onion powder, green bell pepper granules, red pepper, potassium chloride, sodium diacetate, maltodextrin, jalapeno pepper granules, black pepper, sodium erythorbate, thyme, oregano, white pepper, sodium nitrite, green pepper, collagen casing.