FIVE STAR LINK SAUSAGE!. If you want a sausage link that's not too spicy, not too bland - Johnsonville is my recommendation! I have only purchased the original recipe and I enjoy cooking them for the 12 to 15 minutes - love the aroma and the anticipation of my first bite. As noted in my title, I give the Johnsonville links a 5* review. I'm a bit of a sausage snob and the other brands disappoint and pale in comparison! Purchase and enjoy!! — Nancy GartenSee All Reviews
- Heat a nonstick skillet to medium-low.
- Add sausage links.
- Cook for 12-16 minutes or until cooked through and browned, turning often.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place sausage links on a shallow baking pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cooked through and browned, turning links once.
- Medium temperature in a covered pan for 8-10 minutes.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and prepare within 3 days of purchase, otherwise freeze for up to 30 days.
Pork, water, corn syrup and less than 2% of the following: natural pork broth with natural flavorings, salt, dextrose, monosodium glutamate, lemon juice powder (corn syrup solids, lemon juice solids, natural flavors), flavorings, BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid, collagen casing.