Best Breakfast Sausage!. I really love these and I bake them in the oven to prepare. Favorite flavor is the brown sugar and honey ones and maple comes in second. My store rarely has the brown sugar ones though. — RhondaSee All Reviews
- Heat a nonstick skillet to medium-low.
- Add sausage links.
- Cook for 12-16 minutes or until cooked through and browned, turning often.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place sausage links on a shallow baking pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cooked through and browned, turning links once.
- Medium temperature in a covered pan for 8-10 minutes.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and prepare within 3 days of purchase, otherwise freeze for up to 30 days.
Pork, water, corn syrup and less than 2% of the following: salt, dextrose, monosodium glutamate, lemon juice powder (corn syrup solids, lemon juice solids, lemon oil), flavorings, BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid, collagen casings.