Best Flavor Of Any Breakfast Sausage On The Market!. Links or patties, it's just the best you can buy. It's very lean and is seasoned perfectly. I've been buying another brand for 50 years but I won't buy anything but Johnsonville now. The only bad thing about this great tasting sausage is the fact the Johnsonville doesn't package it in 1 pound rolls like other producers. A 3 pound roll would be even better for big family breakfast. — RichardSee All Reviews
- Heat a nonstick skillet to medium-low.
- Add sausage links.
- Cook for 12-16 minutes or until cooked through and browned, turning often.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place sausage links on a shallow baking pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cooked through and browned, turning links once.
- Medium temperature in a covered pan for 8-10 minutes.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and prepare within 3 days of purchase, otherwise freeze for up to 30 days.
Pork, water, corn syrup and less than 2% of the following: salt, dextrose, monosodium glutamate, lemon juice powder (corn syrup solids, lemon juice solids, natural flavors), flavorings, BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid, collagen casings.