The Best Sausages In The World. I love these sausages. Every time I go to the grocery store I buy two or three packs of the original. No other sausage can compare to this. I hope you never stop making the original breakfast sausage. I even turned my boyfriend onto these he ate the whole pack it is so good. — Barbara HerbertSee All Reviews
- Heat a nonstick skillet to medium-low.
- Add sausage links.
- Cook for 12-16 minutes or until cooked through and browned, turning often.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place sausage links on a shallow baking pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cooked through and browned, turning links once.
- Medium temperature in a covered pan for 8-10 minutes.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and prepare within 3 days of purchase, otherwise freeze for up to 30 days.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information. Pork, water, corn syrup and less than 2% of the following: salt, pork broth with natural flavorings, dextrose, lemon juice powder (corn syrup solids, lemon juice solids, and natural flavors), natural flavors, BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid, collagen casing.