Wish I had 'em now!. Just moved to Boise from Florida where I bought these all the time. Great with anything...perfectly seasoned and never overpowered any dish. Have been unable to find them in Boise and sorely disappointed. Cajun & southern food doesn't seem to have a following here, too bad cause I'd buy 'em by the case just to have them. — Donald GreeneSee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Preheat gas grill to medium–low heat. (If charcoal, allow it to burn until white ash has formed on the coals.)
- Place links on grill about 7-9 inches above the heat source.
- Cook for 7-10 minutes, turning the links frequently. If possible, use tongs rather than a fork to prevent casings from puncture.
- Place links in a pan, add ½ inch of water and cover.
- Simmer on low heat for about 10 minutes, turning often.
- Remove links from package, place in microwave-safe dish.
- Add water to cover links.
- Cover dish, heat on high for 1 minute 45 seconds.
- Turn links, heat again 1 minute 45 seconds.
- Let stand for 1-2 minutes prior to serving.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on package. Open packages should be consumed within 7 days, or frozen no longer than 30 days. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
Pork, beef, water, salt and less than 2% of the following: corn syrup, potassium lactate, spices, paprika, dextrose, natural flavors, sodium diacetate, onion powder, dehydrated garlic, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, collagen casing.