Surprisingly (or not) good!. We usually buy the fresh Johnsonville Brats and cook them but tonight we picked up a package of these. I chopped up some green pepper, onion and browned them all together with sausage sliced into bite sized pieces. Added RiceARoni Spanish rice per directions and it was a very tasty quick meal! We will be buying these again! — Cindy S.See All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Preheat grill to medium–low.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes or until heated through, turning links often.
- Bring ½ inch water to boil in a pan.
- Add links; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
- Place 1 link on a plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 30-35 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating
Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on package or freeze no longer than 30 days. Open packages should be consumed within 7 days.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information. Pork, beef, water, salt and less than 2% of the following: corn syrup, potassium lactate, spices, paprika, dextrose, natural flavors, sodium diacetate, onion powder, dehydrated garlic, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, collagen casing.