Best texture and flavor in the store and I have tried them all in search of the perfect dog in the store.. I think the formula has changed with the new packaging. But still best by far in the dog/brat isles. Meaty texture. Not full of cereal swell like ball park franks and others. I liked the previous grind better, (seemed a coarser blend)but still they are great pan fried or even microwaved. — Tom JonesSee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Preheat grill to medium–low.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes or until heated through, turning links often.
- Bring ½ inch water to boil in a pan.
- Add links; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
- Place 1 link on a plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 30-35 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating
Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on package or freeze no longer than 30 days. Open packages should be consumed within 7 days.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information. Pork, beef, water, salt and less than 2% of the following: corn syrup, potassium lactate, spices, paprika, dextrose, natural flavors, sodium diacetate, onion powder, dehydrated garlic, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, collagen casing.